Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wednesday Wonders

Hello hello,
Firstly - a very happy birthday to my lovely Connor. Hope 19 is everything you hoped it would be...just try not to throw up in the coat check line.

What about some resolutions. Have I made some? yes. Have I broken some already? you bet! I kinda feel like making a real list is only bound to fail, so I have kinda been thinking of things I need to work on for myself- not so much 'work out' but more like 'be healthier'- how cliche of a resolution...but also 'take advantage of new opportunities'...wishful thinking? See it's not worth spelling them all out- but one thing is for sure- this blog needs to be used again.

I have been reading more magazines than blogs lately (the joys of being home)  which means less pretty thing for you to look at. BUT look here and see how cool it would be to stay in the swiss alps.
And again- they have assembled some wicked room ideas that I daydream about- check it out here.
And what about some insane libraries? Here's quite the collection. Makes me kinda wish I studied there- I'm sure my IQ would increase just sitting there.
And a DIY I plan to do...sometime soon?


Another cover I quite like:



In fact, the whole Florence album that came out in October is insanely wonderful. I'm still finding new songs that I love the more I listen to it. Sadly the Feist CD that came out around the same time failed to live up to my expectations- but I'm still trying.

Another blog I have been meaning to share on here is Kendi Everyday. This is not like cupcakes, nor is it atlantic-pacific, but I just love how this chick puts cute outfits together, with a few lines of hilarious text and I've been hooked. I also like that she shops at Target and Payless - always makes me happy when I see things I love- and they don't cost thousands of dollars.

So that's all for now. Hope you're having a lovely week.
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment