Monday, January 2, 2012

2012!

It is a new year- and that means I'M BACK!
Here's a little to catch you up with everything I've been up to...


  • The parties revolved around costumes of course- whether it was a pink party to raise money for breast cancer care, a pj party for Movember, or just halloween






  • It was my 24th birthday (still not used to that yet!)





  • I was given a trip to GREECE for my birthday- which was phenomenal. Pictures here.
  • I wrote a bunch of papers. This playlist kept me sane. My fav- is this song:




  • I got to spend a week at home with friends and family before heading off to Cabo for Christmas. For those pictures- head here

  • I read/ am reading three books: The Great Gatsby, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, and now 1984. 

  • I spent NYE up at Big White with fab friends and family- playing silly drinking games and laughing our way into the new year. 

So today I am just relaxing and getting ready to go to work in the morning. My bags aren't all unpacked- but the idea of bed is just so much appealing right now. I'm reminiscing about the past year, while trying to work up a list of 'resolutions' to work on for this year. There is so much to look forward to this coming year, but I know it will be the hardest term yet. One thing's for sure- I hope to keep this updated more often!
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment