Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another Monday

Well I have started a trend without knowing it. Apparently I find myself blogging on mondays. Seems a bit strange because the week has hardly begun- but a good time to catch up on the past weeks contemplations.
So last time I ranted about my amazing cleanse- blah blah blah- and then it was the long weekend and it was if I forgot the cleansing had ever happened. What I have noticed is that my tummy is very unhappy lately whenever I had any cheese or bread. I know I was only off that for about 9 1/2 days but it still made a difference I guess. So tomorrow another work week starts and my drinking will cease for all of three days (during which I will do a little extra of the cleanse) and then I am off to Victoria! Now I almost feel like this past weekend was just a warm up for my liver to get prepped for the coming weekend. It will be my best friend's birthday- and I refuse to let it go unnoticed. For a present I am thinking this: Riedel stemless wine glasses. A bottle of wine from one of my favorite wineries (http://www.lafrenzwinery.com). And then something cute and fun and maybe a little less sophisticated. I am still brainstorming though.

(Mmm don't you just wanna sip that...)

In other news- still on the apartment hunt. It is a bit more urgent now due to the need for an address for my Visa application. They sure do make it tricky to get over there. But I have been daydreaming of decorating a new place- and this site just makes me wish I had thousands to spend on everything.
I would love to curl up in that- especially on a rainy English day. (I am having issues with the photo uploader so bear with me this time.) Anyways I could spend hours on that site- and I have. I actually go distracted mid-blog when I found that picture again. There are so many unique things on that site- and the clothes are adorable as well. Now go get lost on that site. It is time for me to go crawl under my not-quite-so-fabulous covers and get some much needed sleep. I will try to come back sometime this week as I prepare for the weekend.
Ta-ta for now my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment